Effective January 1, 2020, Global Excel replaced Allianz Global Assistance as the travel assistance provider for the RTOERO Benefits Plan. All Group Insurance Plan Participants received new Benefits Cards with Global Excel’s contact information, along with the Communiqué newsletter. Full details are provided in the new Insurance Plans Booklet.
RTOERO Entended Health Plan
Never let anyone access your computer via the Internet, UNLESS YOU MADE THE CONTACT AFTER YOU VERIFIED THE PHONE NUMBER!
• Royal and Sun Alliance Insurance Co. of Canada is our new travel insurance provider
• New benefits card
• New Insurance Plan Booklet
• New online claims portal
• Dental fee guide update to 2020 rates
• Upgraded travel coverage
• Familiarize yourself with the RTOERO 2020 Health Benefits Update
• If travelling in 2020 note ”Stability Requirement” &”Proof of Travel Dates” (Departure & Return)
— See New Booklet p. 5
2. Get your FLU SHOT (Algoma Health Unit, Pharmacy, Physician)
3. Click the “ Benefits Tab” for,
• More Health related information
• Frequently Asked Questions About the Health Plan
• Blank Forms for Succession Planning
• Health Plan Comparisons
• Access to much more health related data
Click the form to download & save. Once saved, you can fill in the info, save …. make changes and save etc as much as you wish. You can copy it to a USB Stick or another device as a backup. You can even email it to relevant others.
Of course, the document would contain sensitive data and would be kept private and secure.